What Happens at a Botox Party
Our certified physician assistant will make a short presentation at the beginning of the event explaining the types of anti-aging treatments available through Root Medical Aesthetics, the procedure involved in administering botox, the possible side effects of the treatment, as well as the cost per unit for guests in attendance. In addition, each guest wishing to receive treatment will need to complete a medical intake form, including a thorough health history, current medication list and a list of any allergies to ensure he/she is an appropriate candidate for the desired treatment. Each guest will also need to provide written consent prior to treatment. The host will need to provide a room with adequate lighting, and access to privacy during the treatment should this be a desire of the guests. Post-procedure guidelines will be provided prior to starting treatments for the party guests.
All medication and supplies for treatment will be provided by Root Medical Aesthetics. (See Botox information tab for details of the injection procedure). There is no pressure or obligation for any guest to receive treatment.
Botox Event Pricing
With our exclusive Botox Event pricing, you and your guests can enjoy lower per unit cost with the same quality and standards as our concierge clients. The host or hostess will receive 20 units of complimentary Botox, and an additional 10 units for each 150 units of Botox purchased by guests at the time of the event. The average patient requires a minimum of 15-20 units of Botox for each area treated.
Cost per client:
botox 1-45 units – $11/unit
botox 46+ units – $10/unit
Botox Party House Rules
- A minimum of 5 clients must be in attendance to receive Botox Event rates and rewards.
- A signed consent and completed medical intake form will be required for anyone planning to receive treatment.
- The host or hostess can use complementary units earned the evening of the social or within 6 months of the event.
- Clients will NOT be treated if they are under the influence of alcohol or drugs.
- Photographs will be taken solely for the purpose of before-and-after comparisons. These photographs will not be used on social media, online or for any form of marketing unless otherwise agreed upon and documented by provider and client.
How Do I Book my Botox Party?
If you would like to host a Botox Event, call or text your name, as well as the desired date and time of your event to Suzanne at 520-305-0338. You can also schedule via email at email@example.com. At least 1-week notice is requested to ensure that sufficient medication can be ordered and accommodations can be made for your event. I will do my very best to accommodate your scheduling request!